use responses to change size of a rectangle

Author
Diane
Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I would like to use a task where participants change the size of a rectangle (actually a vertical bar with a scale like a thermometer) by using the arrow keys. They press the arrow keys repeatedly until the bar is the correct size, and then press enter to end the trial. Is there an example in the test library that I can use? Or another example of code to do this?
Thanks so much!
Diane
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Diane - 12/6/2023
Hi,
I would like to use a task where participants change the size of a rectangle (actually a vertical bar with a scale like a thermometer) by using the arrow keys. They press the arrow keys repeatedly until the bar is the correct size, and then press enter to end the trial. Is there an example in the test library that I can use? Or another example of code to do this?
Thanks so much!
Diane

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic14608.aspx
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search