Creating a slider element with specific label and value combinations.

Author
microsecond
New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I'm trying to create a slider element with specific value and label combinations. The goal is to create something like in the image below:
The Rating Scale Mental Effort (English version). | Download Scientific  Diagram
I tried including empty strings in the labels element between the actual labels but this results in a long stretched page where the labels outreach the slider area. Is there a way to implement something like this in Inquisit 6?

Many thanks in advance!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
microsecond - 4/5/2024
Hello,

I'm trying to create a slider element with specific value and label combinations. The goal is to create something like in the image below:
The Rating Scale Mental Effort (English version). | Download Scientific  Diagram
I tried including empty strings in the labels element between the actual labels but this results in a long stretched page where the labels outreach the slider area. Is there a way to implement something like this in Inquisit 6?

Many thanks in advance!

Not really.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search