Propositional Evaluation Paradigm (Müller & Rothermund, 2019, Frontiers in Psychology) - adaptable...

Author
AKrishna
Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear all,

I needed a version of the Propositional Evaluation Paradigm by Müller and Rothermund (2019, in Frontiers in Psychology), so I thought I'd program a version suitable for different studies. The task is based on Experiment 1 of the listed paper.

The script is designed to be added to an experiment script using the <include> element. It contains full instructions on how to do so. Feel free to try it out if you have use for it! If you notice any bugs or have any feature requests, post them here. I'd appreciate feedback - if people find it useful, I might upload it on the OSF so it is properly citeable.

Attachments
PropEvalTask.iqx (23 views, 21.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search